Wednesday, February 19, 2014

TV Review: Glee

Glee by Manny 

    Glee is a show on Fox that is a musical/comedy/drama! It has many different characters. Anyways, it is a great show with great music and great acting, and great everything. I love to watch the show. They always use songs from the past that are popular, and from the present that are popular. Some of my favorite songs from Glee are I Kissed a Girl, Loser Like Me( an original song from the show), and Halo/Walking on Sunshine mashup. Well, I might as well tell you what the show is about.
    There’s this club called Glee Club. It’s a show choir club and they call it the New Directions. That is the name of their show choir. There’s love, and drama, and a very funny rivalry between this mean teacher named Sue Sylvester and the Glee Club director, Mr.Schue. It’s just mainly about how their lives are in the Glee Club. There are also competitions between show choirs. First, there is Sectionals, Regionals, and last all of are Nationals. It’s my favorite show.
    So Glee is my favorite show. What is yours? I’d like to know if you have ever heard of Glee. It’s very successful. And because of the music, they have been nominated for and won a Grammy! That’s incredible! It’s a great show and you listen to the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment