Tuesday, February 11, 2014

New Kid Skit

 New Kid Skit by Manny 

    New kids. What can you say? They can be a pain, or a joy. But you want to start off on the right foot, not the wrong. So I’m going to teach you how to do that, so you can learn to be nice to new kids with this skit.
   
    New Kid: Oh dang it! I dropped my books and notebooks.
    Student: That’s okay. I can pick them up for you.
    New kid: Thanks. I didn’t expect for you to do something so nice.
    Student: I try to do my best with being kind to people.
    New Kid: What’s your name?
    Student: My name’s Jill.
    New Kid: Oh. That’s funny. My name is Jack.
    Unison: Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!
    Jill: Want to be friends?
    Jack:That would be great. I always wanted to make a friend on my first day.
    Jill: Well, your wish came true.
    Jack: Well thank you for picking up my notebooks.
    Jill: That’s what friends are for.
    Jack: Come on. Lets get into class!


            What other ways can you be nice to new kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment