Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Writing: A Typical Mystery, Part 1

A Typical Mystery:Part 1 by Manny
    I rapped up homework quickly. It was very easy for me. And surprisingly, I didn’t get that much. I suddenly started to feel sick. It must’ve been the leftover Papa Johns’ pizza I had for snack a few weeks after coming back home from my big journey bringing Happy and freedom back to the forest. We met the whole cast of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Queen Elsa, Rapunzel! It was a terrifying yet amazing adventure to be on.
    “Mom, can I take a walk around the street?” I asked. I was really hoping she would say yes, because I really needed to see how well the magical forest was doing.
    “Sure baby, but come back soon. It’ll get dark out pretty soon.” I nodded and said thank you before I was on my out the door. The wind was chilly. In the forest it was hot. I guess it would be great to have a change of climates pretty easily. Anyways, I was standing in front of the well. I was ready to jump in and see the forest. I took a deep breath, then finally jumped in. My eyes were closed. I suddenly landed with hard thud as I got up slowly. This time, I landed back in the forest, instead of the middle of nowhere. I looked up. Nothing was around or in front of me. I started to panic.
    “Oh wait, I need to walk further into the forest to see the small village,” I said to myself. I headed straight forward with head held high. This was the moment where I’d see my old friends and also see how they’re doing. I kept walking till I saw houses and houses close to a river. That’s where I saw Rapunzel’s house. Steadily, I knocked on the door. I then saw Rapunzel peep through the peephole and a HUGE grin spread from ear to ear. She opened the door and gave me a big hug. She squeezed and squeezed, until she finally let go.
    “I’m so glad you’re here! Let me tell the others. Guys, Brad’s here!!!” she screamed. Happy came scurrying all the way from the upstairs rooms to the front door.
    “I can’t believe you came! It’s so exciting that you’re here. Hold up, Queen Elsa will be on her way. She came walking down the stairs with a knowing grin. “I just knew you’d come. C’m here.” We gave each other a hug. We were very close since she saved my life in the battle against Rocket.
    “Well, how’d you know?” I asked her with a smile on my face.
    “I just had a feeling!” she answered. I was as glad to see her as much as anybody. She’s less outgoing than Rapunzel, but you get my point.
    A long chat went on and on and on about how good their life was now. Things were looking very good. I was overjoyed to hear that.
    “We also found a very rare and amazing once in a lifetime thing. We have a apple tree, and it grew a GOLDEN APPLE!!!” Happy informed me. That was great that they found a treasure. It’s not even once in a lifetime, it’s never in a lifetime until you come here.
    “Do you want to see it?” Elsa asked, budding her way into the conversation. I replied yes and they led me out the door. I was excited to see this new golden apple they found. I followed them into this weird shack I’ve never seen before.
    “Here it is!” Rapunzel said. I think she was showing the wrong thing, because there was nothing on holder. I looked at her. Wait there was nothing on the holder. Happy noticed and said,” The Golden Apple has been stolen!!”
   

1 comment:

  1. HI manny
    omgomgomg!!that was amazing I can't believe that the golden apple was stolen!!! I think that Rocket stole it!!

    ReplyDelete