Wednesday, February 12, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Bing Bing

100 word Challenge

        by:BingBing
 Boom!Went the dynomite!People looked at the hotel that was just there a second ago,what  stood there now was nothing.”Who did it?”people would ask,no one knew the answer…
Some meetings were held across the country to find an answer to the person who blew up the hotel.
 It was a real mystery,whoever did it will go to jail for 50 years.”I hope that that guy was’nt you”some people would say to their friends and family.But I know who did it ,its a secret,so don’t tell anybody...it was the theif that robbed the bank last night,I saw him!He is a suspect in crime…
 The next morning was very bright and cheerful,nobody in town was cheerful though cause of the mayham that happened last night.I did’nt bother telling anyone that I knew the person that blew up the hotel,instead,I went to the bank and hung out there for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment