Monday, February 24, 2014

100 Word Challenge #2: Abby

        100 Word Challenge
        #2 On the same Prompt
            By:Abigail

I was just walking home from school one day and I fell into a pot hole. I was screaming my head off. I still had not hit the ground yet. It must be a portal I thought. Was I pushing through the earth of was I falling into a deep hole? Would I ever get out? Would anyone notice that I was gone? There were so many things that I wanted to know. I wanted answers fast. I stared to cry as I was still falling. Was I really falling? What was I supposed to do? I was so scared. Then it hit me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Abigail, what an interesting story. You ask all sorts of existential questions as you fall! People ask those questions throughout their lives, although they are not falling through a hole, or space.

    I love the question "Was I really falling?" Indeed, how would you know without physical references?

    This is a lovely, thoughtful, even philosophical piece of writing. Well done!
    Sarah, Team 100WC
    Montpellier, France

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Abby. I really like that question too. It just gives you that exciting feeling. Thanks for reading my piece!

    ReplyDelete