Saturday, February 22, 2014

Boxers!

BOXERS ARE BETTER THAN
                                   ANY OTHER DOG!
                                     BY Mya #3 5B

     Do you like dogs? I do.And do you like dogs with greatness?Me to! and do know what kind of dog it is? A boxer! boxers are the best dog you could ever have!.Boxers make people laugh so much that you can’t stop any more.I love boxers they're so cute!.I love them and I hope you do to!.

      Hi,my name is Mya and I’m here to talk to you about boxers.I’m going to tell you facts about and here’s a little fact to know already.Boxers are very tough to handle but,they are still the best dogs ever than any other dog!

       Boxers are better than any other dog because he\she will protect the family! In addition, they are strong, powerful and also the best dog ever! I love boxers!

     Boxers are better than any other dog because they can be powerful and funny at the sametime.They can chase their tail constantly [all the time 24\7!]and stay still[not blinking at all and winning a lot 24\7!]and they can go crazy![as in crazy I mean wild]and shake it’s tail with excitement!also bark madly and bark or howl with excitement.

     Boxers are better than any other dog because lots and lots of people who loves dogs will love boxers.They give respect to other dogs and other dogs and also other people and of course YOU!![aka:the owner]people want a dog who gives kindness,is sweet and is amazing!

     So if you’re looking for a dog ,get a boxer because when I got a dog,guess what?It was a boxer and it was the best boxer a person ever had.His is sweet,his kind and he barks at  everything[besides cars]that goes back and forth,in and out of our house.But we still love him no matter what!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment