Sunday, February 16, 2014

Biography: Raina Telgemeier

Biography 12:Raina Telgemeier by Manny 

    There is this amazing author named Raina Telgemeier. She writes comics and graphic novels. She’s also a cartoonist. Let me tell you a little bit about her.
    Raina Telgemeier is the author of Smile (A Dental Drama). I loved that book. It was an autobiography about herself and her struggles with her teeth. They did not rot, she just fell on her face and her two front teeth fell out. She also wrote Drama. A book about theater and drama with that. Fun Fact:Smile was a #1 New York Times bestseller. Oh, I almost forgot, she was born in San Francisco in 1977. She also wrote the black and white graphic novel for The Babysitters Club. The books got good reviews and one of the critics said that they highly recommend this book. That is great. Raina also has a book coming out soon called Sisters. It’s about herself and her little sister being born. She is good on reflecting life experiences into great graphic novels.
    I love Raina Telgemeier. She is talented and writes great books. I’ve only read two and I’m OBSESSED! I can’t wait to read more of her books. Have you read any of her books?

No comments:

Post a Comment