Thursday, February 20, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Sofia

    "Just go in for a sec," Bre says.
I sigh.
    "But if I get caught..."
    "You won't," Bre says slightly annoyed.
I sigh again, then head in. I hear Bre laugh, but its to late. The cave is sealed.
    Knowing I can't get out, I walk on. There are drips, and strange noises. Then suddenly I see a bright light. Almost too bright. Oh gosh, I think. I'm dead.
    "No you're not." A voice says.
    "What. Who sai-said that?"
No reply. I see strange shawdows. I start to run. Run, run, run.
    "Ann!" Bre yells,"Are you going in the cave?"

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sofia,

    You have used dialogue very effectively in your story and with correct punctuation. Nicely done! I thought the photo was very tricky this week and you've added a nice bit of creativity.

    One little correction - can you find the change?

    "No you're not," A voice says.

    Keep up the writing!

    Tracey Ananmalay
    Team 100WC
    San José, California, US

    ReplyDelete