Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Social Studies: Time for Kids

 Time For Kids by Manny
    Time For Kids is this kids article we get for homework. They have some for many different ages. I remember when I was in second grade, the magazine was about 4 pages. But when you get into fourth and fifth grade, they are 8 pages! I actually like it long. There are more things to learn about.
    There are many different articles in the magazine. Large or small. There’s this section in the middle of the magazine that is the longest and main one. They show the article picture and a sentence of information about it on the cover. I liked this week’s one because I got to read about the ALA’s! Time For Kids is a great way to learn more about the world and your own community.
On the back, there’s miscellaneous stuff about movies, a mystery person that you have to figure out who the person is, maybe about music and a talented child who did something great. Time For Kids is so fun to do. Oh, I forgot to add, we have a worksheet to do after. I also like to do the worksheet. It helps you understand what you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment