Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Friendship and Responsibility

Friendship/Responsibility Skit by Manny
        Friendship is very important. With friends by your side, you can be happy and very successful with what you both love to do. Some people miss the meaning of friend and responsibility. So I’m going to show you how to deal with that in this skit. When you and your partner are off topic while working on an assignment in school, it shows many things. Things like you can’t focus on work or you’re bored. Now, please read my skit.
   
    Frank: Do you want to be my partner?
    Ben: Of course. You’re my best friend.
    Frank:Okay, so first we have to do 90x7, which is...630.
    Ben: Do you want to come over to my house after school?
Frank: Ben, we’re working right now. You can’t be off topic.
Ben: So? I don’t give a care.
Frank: Well, I do. I’m finding a new partner who will focus.
Willow: Do you want to be my partner?
Frank: Sure!
Willow: At the beginning, what I did was multiply 90 and 7, and got 630.
Frank: That’s what I did!
Willow: Ha ha ha!! Anyways, I was thinking of doing 90x3 next, which is...280.
Frank: Actually, it’s 270.
Willow: Oops, silly me. You’re a good partner, Frank.
Frank: Thanks. You too.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment