Saturday, February 22, 2014

Biography: Chris Colfer

Biography 13:Chris Colfer by Manny 

    This person is my favorite actor and soon to be author. He is very successful. His name is Chris Colfer. Chris Colfer is an actor, writer, and producer. He’s also very good at singing. He plays Kurt Hummel on the Fox hit TV show Glee. I like to watch Glee. It’s a very popular show. His character that he portrays is one of my favorite’s on the show.
    Chris Colfer won a Golden Globe Award for his works in Glee. His speech was about kids and how they can do something great, because Chris didn’t expect to win! No one would, unless they’re cocky and boastful. Also, he wrote a series called The Land of Stories. When I found out that he wrote a book for grades 4-6, I said that I NEEDED to read the book! I got it from the library on Friday. The first book, “The Wishing Spell”, is the #1 New York Times bestseller! That is great for his first novel.
    Chris Colfer is inspiring, amazing, and a great actor. He has taught me to keep believing, be creative, and many others. He’s very successful at what he does. He knows how to write, to produce, sing, and act!! He’s incredible. Are you inspired by what Chris does?
   

No comments:

Post a Comment