Saturday, February 22, 2014

6th Grade REgistration

6th Grade Registration by Manny 

    In August, the 5th graders of Glenridge will go to Wydown Middle School. We have electives to choose from. You can choose a full year elective, or two semester classes. You have to give it Mrs.Barnes when you’ve picked your choices. You also have to get it signed from one of your parents.
    This is what I picked. I picked drama and chorus. They’re both semester classes. I think I wouldn’t like anything else to choose from. Also, for a language, I picked Spanish because my mom is fluent at it, my brother took it, and I feel most comfortable doing it. I wouldn’t feel good with french. My mom also wants me to be fluent, so that’s why I chose Spanish. What electives and language did you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment