Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Writing: A Typical Fantasy, Part 6

A Typical Fantasy:Part 6 by Manny
The cold went away a little bit. Happy and I were able to run really fast now. The wind chill was also gone. That allowed Happy and I too sprint and scurry. Soon, I realized I ran too fast, so I hit a bump. My whole body went straight forward, except my left ankle.
    “AAAAAAAHHHHHH!” I screeched. Happy rushed over to me and asked what had happened. I told him I slipped and hurt my ankle.
    “Ahh, that stinks. Can you walk?” Happy asked. I tried my best to get up, and did it somewhat successfully. I then nodded. Happy smiled, most likely relieved that I was okay. I was relieved too. I needed to save this forest. All of a sudden, I was lifted up in the air. I felt weird. What was happening? Happy was lifted too. I was confused, but I let it take me wherever it was going to take me. I felt wind in my face. Soon, we were swirling in this mini tornado. It grew faster and faster, and FASTER. I felt like Annie and Jack in the Magic Treehouse.
    “Whoa!!” I screamed. I was a loud screamer today! I was soon frightened. We swirled and swirled until my eyes were closed shut. I couldn’t open them. They were forced closed. I wanted to fall asleep, until I slammed on some grassy ground. I opened my eyes, I saw SO many trees, and a river. I closed my eyes again. Wait, what did I see? It was the forest!! Oh my gosh! We were here.
    “Happy. We’re at the forest!” I screamed again. Happy got up, frightened and his tail was twitching uncontrollably.
    “That man that we bumped into, is here! Oh my goodness. What’re we gonna do? Are we going to drive him out? I just don’t kn-
    “Happy. We don’t know if he’s even here yet. We did go pretty fast.” I was just trying to be positive. After, we headed deeper in the forest. We soon saw hauts and small houses. We headed up there and knocked on one. The door opened. It was Rapunzel.
    “Happy, you’re back!” She picked him up and kissed him on the cheek. “I’m so glad you’re back. Who are you?” Rapunzel asked me.
    “I’m Brad. I came to bring Happy back the forest.”
    “Oh, thank you so much!” Then, she kissed me on the cheek. I was living a fantasy. Literally!
    “We need your help. Some dude named Rocket took over the forest.” Rapunzel looked scared. She wouldn’t be soon. Because now, we are at the forest. And we’re here to bring back freedom.

2 comments:

  1. HI MANNY!
    This is a very good story and I think I will love a Typical Mystery!
    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! CAN'T WAIT FOR A TYPICAL MYSTERY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI MANNY!
    This ist the best story I have read in a while! I love this story and I can't wait to read A Typical Mystery!

    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK MANNY!

    ReplyDelete