Thursday, February 27, 2014

Poetry: Bagels

Bagels by Manny
            How do can I not eat you today?
            You smell so good
            You taste so good
            It’s all perfect
           
                     How can I not bite you today?
            The crunch is rough
            The butter/cream cheese is smooth
            It’s all good

            How can I not have you today?
            The taste is sweet
            The crusty parts are crunchy
            It’s all amazing
            What will I do without bagels?

    I love to eat bagels and I would like to dedicate this poem to St.Louis Bread Company. Their food and bagels are so good. My favorite type of bagel from the Bread Company is Cinnamon Toast Crunch. What’s your favorite type of bagel?

No comments:

Post a Comment