Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Princess and the Pea

Princess and the Pea Play by Manny 

    The 5th grade play we did was Princess and the Pea. I enjoyed that we did that play for the annual 5th grade play. I supported the idea from the beginning. We’ve worked really hard on memorizing lyrics and the actors worked hard memorizing lines, and lyrics too. Some of them had solos.
    Anyways, the play went well. I was very happy with our performance. There were some mis haves with the sound and such. But the actors and actresses handled it well. I was nervous even just to perform! I was in the chorus, so I only got to sing 4 songs. But we did them successfully, which is always great. My favorite character in the play was Gillian. The character of Hannah was too shy. Not Abby, but the character she played. By the way, the songs and solos were great. I enjoyed doing the play. Did you like doing the play?

No comments:

Post a Comment