Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Math: Cool Blast

Cool Blast by Manny 

    Fastt Math has a lot of fun games. I think the best one is Cool Blast. Cool Blast is a snowboarding game. There is this girl on the board and as you go on with your facts really fast, then she jumps. It’s so fun! It’s my favorite Fastt Math game other than Slime City.
    I like to play it now because of the Winter Olympics. Snowboarding was one of the sports I loved to watch. Do you play Cool Blast? You should because you can pretend like the girl is a professional. I don’t do that, but it’s a good idea. The game is definitely in season. It’s cold outside, the Winter Olympics is on. It’s just a cool game. I think that is why they call it Cool Blast! To rap it up, it’s a great game that all people should play. I think if you play it, you can experience the fun like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment