Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Starting Book Groups

                                            Starting Book Groups by Manny 

    5B is about to start book groups. We all knew what group we were going to be in on Tuesday. I found out at P.E because someone told me what group I was in when I specifically told that person not to. Wow. What a DUMB thing to do. I’m in The Fighting Ground book group along with Mya, Quinn, and DJ. Our assignment was to read from page 3-12. Our book doesn’t have chapters. It just shows time to split it up. By the way, all the other book groups have chapters except the Diary of whatever group. Not that your group is whatever, it’s just the book. I kind of hoped I would get True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle because it sounded great, and a book like that, I would only read if I had to. That is because the words are small and it would take a while to get it done.
    I liked the idea of The Fighting ground. A boy who learns to how to be a true fighter as he grows up. I think it sounded cool. Did you like the plot of The Fighting Ground? I’m glad I’m in the book group though. Are you happy with what you’re in?
    Book groups are something I love to do. It is so fun when you get to dig deep and think about a book with a couple of friends. I just love to do it. Do you like book groups? When you have friends with you, it makes it all better. I can’t wait to get farther into the book group.

No comments:

Post a Comment