Tuesday, February 11, 2014

TV Review: Liv and Maddie

Liv and Maddie by Manny 

    I have watched this show sometimes and I have to say I like it. It’s another Disney show and it has a nice plot.
    Liv is an actress who was in Hollywood for 4 years, ever since she was 11! Maddie is a basketball player and she is twin sister of Liv. They are really different from each other. Also, both characters are played by the same person! That is different from other shows too. Joey is the oldest child, only by I think a few months. He wears glasses and likes to play video games. Also he’s not very active. Parker is the youngest child in the family. He likes to mess around a lot. Although his parents don’t really recognize it. The parents are just plain weird. You have to have weird parents in Disney shows or else they’re boring characters.
    I think Liv and Maddie is a good show. It can teach you how weird a family can be, but how unique that makes it. Don’t you agree with me? Shows need to teach people to follow their dreams or any message like that. That’s why Disney shows have humor, but messages clear in the show. Do you watch Liv and Maddie?

No comments:

Post a Comment