Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Writing: A Typical Fantasy: Part 4

 A Typical Fantasy:Part 4 by Manny
    Right when Happy said “Oh no. We’re doomed!”, I started to freak out. I mean, what are we gonna do? It’s so frightening how the fate of the forest is in my hands, and Happy’s paws.
    I looked around the house. Rocket picked a good place because there were no windows on the first floor. I try not to panic. At least he didn’t lock us in chains or anything.
    “I’m scared. What’re we gonna do? I’m a stupid little squirrel who doesn’t know anything. And I’m stupid.”    
    “You already said that.”
    “Doesn’t matter, does it?” Happy remarked furiously. I have not seen him this angry. But yet, we’ve only known each other for 5 days. I had to cheer him up somehow. I did not know how. I looked behind me. I saw a staircase.
    “I why didn’t I see that before?” I asked myself. I didn’t think Happy would hear me, but he did.
    “See what?” he asked. I looked down at him. His eyes were glowing with curiousness, probably wondering what I was about to say. I couldn’t wait to see how he would feel and look like when I told him.
    “There’s a staircase!” I told him. Happy sprang under my legs and ran up the stairs. I knew I’d see him happy. He sure seemed happy all the time. That was one of the reasons he was called Happy from his friends back in the forest. I soon ran up too, and found three rooms. I burst into one. It was a bedroom. No window in there. Then I looked in another room, it had a window. But it was too small for me. This was the last room. I took a deep breath. This was the moment where it could mean getting out of this house. Happy scurried over to me. I saw him take a deep breath, and he looked at me. We burst through the door together. The moment might not seem serious, but this a time that would determine my ongoing with the journey. Instead of just getting Happy to the forest, we needed to save the forest. Together. All of that matters, if we just see a larger window. The fact was laying right before our eyes.

1 comment:

  1. HELLO MANNY!
    This is really going to be the best story EVER!!!
    I love it and I haven't even finished it and I already love it!

    ReplyDelete