Thursday, February 20, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Manny

      100 Word Challenge by Manny

     There was a forest. And in that forest, was a hidden door in a tree. No one knows who was in there. It was just there.
    It was very scary. The sigh of it. There was a light that lit it up.
    "Should we go in there?" I asked my mom.
    "It is dangerous. But if you want to, then fine." I  cheered silently. We had to climb a tree. Oh boy, was it tall! Soon we opened the door, crept in silently, and boom! There was a voice that said,"What are you doing here?! Leave before you die! Now!"

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, what a wee story! You create a wonderful sense of drama and suspense. Your use of verbs adds to this and by the time I'm at the top of the tree with you, I'm out of puff and a little scared... Great piece of writing! What happens next, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete