Saturday, February 22, 2014

Writing

My First Series! by Manny 

    I have recently finished my first series that I wrote by myself! I’m so happy. I call the series “A Typical Fantasy”. It’s about this boy named Brad who falls into a well and ends up in this weird world with mountains of snow. He has to lead a talking squirrel back to the forest where they face danger and Disney stars. I think you should read it. I’ve printed out the first 4 parts of the story. If you want to read it, it’s on the blog. Or, if you don’t visit it that much, then I could give a few copies.
    “A Typical Fantasy” has just one main genre, and that is fantasy. Also, there is adventure. Happy and Brad face cold weather and harsh winds and there’s a little battle with some violence at the end. If you like Disney stars, fantasy and adventure, then you should read the series. Oh I forgot to say some of the themes and topics of the book. Well first, there’s friendship, risks, and it takes place in the mountains and a beautiful forest. I think you’d enjoy my series. It seems like it has a lot of topics and things that most kids in 5B would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment