Friday, February 14, 2014

Wild Smoke

 Wild Smoke by Manny 

    Wild Smoke was this grill that my family and family friends went to altogether. Do you like bars and grills? If you also like barbeque, you will LOVE this place. It’s also for meat eaters. Now I’m going to tell you a little about this restaurant. Once you get into the restaurant, there’s this long line you have to wait in for 20 minutes. It was like this place called Pappy’s. But at Pappy’s my family had to wait 2 and a half a hours! You might not belive me but it’s true. Anyways, there are great sandwiches you can get. They have this mac ‘n cheese called “Jacked Up Macaroni and Cheese.” I got that as a side. They put pepper on it, so it kind of ruins the flavor. I got the turkey sandwich on this soft bread. I couldn’t eat all of it because it was so filling.
    I’m glad my family members enjoyed it, because that’s the reason why you go out in dinner. It’s to have a good time and just enjoy yourselves. Or maybe get out of the house, if it’s crazy! You would probably like it. But on the mac ‘n cheese, make sure you like pepper on things, or else you won’t like it as much. Have you ever been to Wild Smoke?

No comments:

Post a Comment