Sunday, February 23, 2014

TV Review: Treehouse Masters

Treehouse Masters by Manny 

    Treehouse Masters is this show I sometimes watch with my mom. I like the show very much. It’s on Animal Planet, or channel 282 if you have DirecTV like I do. It’s a show about these families who want to recreate their treehouse. This team, with the lead guy Pete, come there and try to fix everything. It’s entertaining. Let me tell you a bit more about the show.
    Pete loves treehouses. He has his own treehouse with his family. He says he thinks that treehouses and art and other stuff like that is an art. Do you agree with him? Anyways, it takes a lot of work to make the treehouse. Pete has this crew with him and they work really hard. Once they’re done, it shows that the work paid off.
    Pete has a love for treehouses. He knows everything about them! I would like a treehouse, but I live in an apartment so, I can’t have one. But the show is great and I like to chill out and watch it. Do you have a treehouse? Do you think the show sounds cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment