Wednesday, April 30, 2014

100 Word Challenge: BingBing

100 WC...SPECIAL EDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    By:BingBing
 One day, my friend Larry was at my house playing Minecraft. We were in Creative mode and we were playing mean tricks on NPC(Non-Player Character)villagers by spawning them on pressure plates that were on sand blocks and under the sand blocks, was a TNT(Uh-Oh!)block. What happened was because when a pressure plate gets activated, if there was a block of TNT under the block the pressure plate was on, the TNT makes a SSSSSS sound and after a few seconds, it explodes. Once the TNT makes the SSSSSS sound, it becomes invulnerable and sense sand has an ability to fall, so once the TNT gets activated, the sand falls, allowing the villager to fall into the two-block hole, so it won’t escape, and once the TNT explodes, the villager dies. :(

 I took a break to use the bathroom, and once I got out, Larry was gone…
I looked everywhere for him. Finally, I got hungry and went into the kitchen for a snack.(Little did I know that I was in for a surprise.)And once I opened the cupboard door...LARRY JUMPED OUT AND SCARED THE ENERGY OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 
Note:Minecraft is my FAVORITE game!

No comments:

Post a Comment