Wednesday, April 23, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Ethan

I prized the solid gold egg that I owned. You're not going to believe me, but it started raining eggs from giant animals that were hopping, somehow, on the clouds. So, it started raining eggs, and everyone was grumpy and miserable after the tractor incident, then solid gold eggs cheered them up. Until they started crashing through the roofs, and knocking people out. There was another problem. My egg got lost. I searched everywhere, but I couldn't find the egg! I was doomed. That was until a golden egg hit me on the head, and I blacked out immediately. I never liked eggs again. The End.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was there. Everyone loves eggs until they get hit by a golden one. Especially a golden egg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Ethan, I like the idea of animals hopping on the clouds.
    Gold eggs would be nice, but you couldn't eat them.

    ReplyDelete