Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Book Review: Sammy Keyes and the Cold Hard Cash

                     Sammy Keyes and the Cold Hard Cash by Manny
        I finished my first Sammy Keyes book, and it was Sammy Keyes and the Cold Hard Cash. Well, this book was full of suspense, surprises, and excitement! It’s all you need in a mystery. I like the way Wendelin Van Draanen writes the mysteries. She really plans it out well, and the characters aren’t perfect. They have flaws, which makes it much more believable.
    In the book, Sammy accidentally scares an old man to death! She searches for heart medicine, but she finds money, and as the man is dying he tells her to get rid of all the $3,000! So instead of telling other people or listening to the man, she keeps the money. The book is about her dangerous and risky adventure with the money and strange stalkers.
    My favorite part of it was when Sammy was in a dangerous situation with the strange stalkers. I can’t tell you, or I’d spoil it! I recommend this book to you because you can relate to the characters in a very fine way and the mystery will leave dying to know more! The case is closed, read the book!

1 comment:

  1. By the end of the year you are going to have a hundred book reviews on just Sammy keys. But no one can blame you. Wendelin van Draanen is an exceptional author.

    ReplyDelete