Saturday, April 5, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Shane

100WC    By:Shane

The bells are ringing and the crowd is howling and all I could see was a bunch of slops of orange, yellow and black. I’m out on the court with the basketball in my hands getting ready to pass. And someone slams me down and runs down the court and makes the shoot. I’m steaming with anger so I grab the ball the moment the whistle blows and run down the court with only ten seconds on the clock. So I take a deep long step with my heart beating like a drum so I throw the ball and fall. But I thought I had enough time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shane,

    A very creative setting for this week's 100 Word Challenge. Excellent idea!

    I really like the way you have used descriptive language, including 'steaming with anger' and 'heart beating like a drum.'

    To make your writing even better, reread it and check that the tense makes sense throughout.

    Thanks for sharing your writing with the world!

    Miss Crowther
    Team 100WC
    Australia

    ReplyDelete