Monday, April 14, 2014

Genius Hour: The Anticipated Musical

The Anticipated Musical by Manny 

    There’s this Broadway hit that I want to see, and I just really want to watch it. Revival or not, I need to see this musical. The musical is called Wicked. It has hit songs, including “Defying Gravity”, and “Popular, along with “For Good”. Some of the songs have even been used in Glee! Also, “Popular has been covered by Ariana Grande. But, she and the other singer put their own lyric twist on it, and made it more pop.
    I’m not sure what it’s about, but I know that the musical has been played many times, and is the 4th or 3rd longest running musical of all time! That’s some pretty solid numbers, if you ask me.
    I really want to see it. My brother, and my mom have seen the musical, and I have to admit that I’m jealous. But I still can hope that I’ll see it someday, but most likely I won’t. But I still have hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment