Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Anticipated Book #4

The Anticipated Book #4 by Manny
    Welcome to my 4th blog about a book I want to read, which I call anticipated books. Well, I’ve waited for Brunette Ambition, Enchantress Returns, Tunnels (which I gave up on), and now, Five, Six, Seven Nate by Time Federle. I read and loved the first one. if you had not known, it’s about a 13 year old who sneaks off to New York City from Pennsylvania, and auditions for E.T. The Musical. Supposedly, he got the part in the musical, because it said that in the preview on Amazon. But you don’t find out in the end of Better Nate Than Ever.
    I really hope I’ll own this book soon. I would like that because it also gives me info on Broadway, and other stuff I need to know. You know, you should read the first one, Better Nate Than Ever. It’s heartwarming, funny, and will leave you on the edge of your seat at the end of the book.
    Sometimes I just get so excited over new books I need to read that are out in stores, like this one. And Five, Six, Seven, Nate is one of those books. Tim Federle is a talented author who has written a great book. I can just hope that the next one will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment