Thursday, April 24, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Sam

There once was legendary chicken, his name was Steve. He was the champion of champions, but once came along a spirit with a prophecy.
"The son of thee Steve, would be a great hero, and would save life it's self."
I had the egg. It was a gift from my great grandma who was friends with Steve. One day as I was walking my way to my secret safe to check on it. The safe was empty. Then I ran to the kitchen where the egg likes hiding. But, I couldn't find the egg. As I look onto the stove I see that egg.... COOKING.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"    

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA. That was really good. I like where you said that you saw the egg cooking. But I don't see the connection of the missing egg with Steve the legendary chicken... Was the prophecy saying that Steve would use the egg to save " life itself"??

    ReplyDelete