Saturday, April 5, 2014

Book Review: Why Do Feet Smell?

Why Do Feet Smell? by Manny 

    I love reading books that teach you about stuff that you never knew about, and never really wanted to know because it was too weird. Well, Why Do Feet Smell? is the perfect book for you if you like what I said in the first sentence. It’s weird, informational, and fact giving. On each even, they show a question, and then they answer it on the next page. It’s so cool.
    I loved this book. Also, it’s a short read. It’s about 50 pages, but half of it are questions.  You’d be able to finish it in 20 minutes tops. Moving on from time, this book gives all info about the human body. Anything you want to know, they’ve got the answers. I think it’s really cool how informational this book is. I think the authors REALLY did their research! But also, I think that they’re scientists maybe, I mean, you can’t know that much just from the brain.
    Anyways, I love this book. It’s great, and you should really read it! If you read it, trust me, you’ll be a new expert on the human body!

1 comment:

  1. Manny,
    Sounds like a very interesting book! I would love to read it!
    Miguel

    ReplyDelete