Friday, April 4, 2014

Popular Broadway Stars by Manny

Popular Broadway Stars by Manny 

    Broadway is my curiosity project, and I’m growing to love it. So, I’m gonna talk about three Broadway stars that deserve to be mentioned about.
    First, is Lea Michele. She was on 4 productions, mostly known for Spring Awakening. She has an amazing Broadway voice that I love to listen to. The next Broadway star is Barbra Streisand, who is very famous for being an author, singer, and actress! That’s pretty serious, if you ask me. She sang my current favorite song, which is called “Don’t Rain on My Parade”. I love that song! I know all the lyrics. Last but not least is Idina Menzel. She is so good at singing and acting. No wonder she got the lead role in Wicked! Also, she was Queen Elsa in Frozen. She is the famous singer of Let it Go!
    I love all these stars. Their work, singing, and acting is very fun to watch. I hope these women get roles on Broadway one more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment