Thursday, April 3, 2014

Writing: A Typical Mystery - Part 12

 A Typical Mystery:Part 12 by Manny 

        Told From Rapunzel’s point of view for the rest of the series:
They came running down in fright. All the acne’s came running so fast it almost startled me. I guess they knew we’d be coming soon. Wait, that wouldn’t make any sense, since we were locked there to die.
    “We’ve been waiting for this moment to DOMINATE YOU GUYS!! You’ve hurt us in so many ways, you don’t understand!” I  bravely stated, stepping up to the plate. I felt this power in me that I haven’t felt before. I felt the urge to tell them how ashamed of theirselves they should be. Ohh, I was gonna show them real good!
    “You know, I’ve had so much trouble with my emotions these last few days. I’ve been so angry, I even killed a person! And”,Elsa struggled to continue,”I’ve been heartbroken. And what you did to us was so harsh, I can’t believe anyone could be like that. You’ve hurt all-”
    “Yeah, cut out the sob story, we get it. And anyways, how did you guys get here?” She was obviously clueless, because there couldn’t be anyway other than someone opening up the door.
    “We saved them, acne freaks! And you need to shut up, because we’re all ready to fight for the Golden Apple!” Anna said. Suddenly, I was all surprised by her tone, she’s sweet Anna who doesn’t talk like that.
    “Well, we’re ready to fight, too,”said Acne #1,”so let’s bring it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment