Thursday, April 3, 2014

Anticipated Movie

 The Anticipated Movie by Manny 

    I really want to see this movie, and it’s called “Legends of Oz: Dorothy’s Return”. It’s a musical, and I LOVE musicals!! I really want to see it, mainly because of Lea Michele, because she’s my favorite singer, Broadway star, and actress. I love her! Also, the movie looks pretty good too. The animation is a little different from Frozen and Tangled, and that’s unique. The movie seems pretty exciting, and playful. It’ll be a good movie, once I watch it.
    So, Dorothy returns to Oz, to find that it’s being taken over by an evil clown/joker. So with the help of many more characters, Dorothy tries to stop the joker. I’m so excited to hear Lea Michele sing in the movie. Her character sings a song that is called “When The World”. I hope there’s another song in the movie that Lea sings, because her voice is amazing!
    I can’t wait till this movie comes out. It’ll be so fun to watch (if I watch it), and the songs will be so good! I’m so ready and excited to see it! Now, do you want to watch the movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment