Saturday, April 5, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Sam

I see flashing lights all in my eyes. And a crowd of people staring at me. Colors spin my head like a ferris wheel but faster and faster and faster. I close my eyes. It blurs my vision, its all white. When I open them a guy with, with great hair and a fancy mustache looks at me yelling “5,4,3,2,1” A bell rings.
The man says “Oh, I am sorry but you didn’t guess the”
“Phase of the Day” everyone shoots at me.
“And for that you do not win the extra $1,000,000”
I say crying “NOOOOO, why, why, WHYYYYY. But I thought I had enough time!!!”

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sam! It's Manny. I thought it was very funny and descriptive, because you added a lot of words to describe the your feelings. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam,
    Interesting! I wonder what happens after this!
    Miguel

    ReplyDelete