Friday, April 4, 2014

Subway

Subway by Manny 

    Subway is a small restaurant where you get subs, pizzas, salads, many other good things. Subway is a very good place to eat if you like subs, because that’s what they’re known for, and that’s why their name is called Subway! They also have chips you can eat as a side, and cookies! They are all very delicious, and I love going to Subway.
    In Subway, I used to get the pizza a lot. I mean, it was very tasty! It had parmesan, which made the taste even more flavorful! I love their pizza. Now, I usually get the 6 inch turkey sub. Now that, is VERY GOOD!
    I love Subway, and I love all their food. They deserve to be eaten by EVEN MORE customers, though Subway is very popular. You should really go there, and have some fun eating the great food. Trust me, you won’t regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment