Monday, April 28, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Grace


  I was baking a magnificent cake in a haunted house.Yeah,I knew it wasn't a good idea,but I so wanted to do it.Also the cupboards had every thing I needed.My last ingredient was in the scariest cupboard...and when I opened the cupboard door....THERE WAS THE WORST CREATURE EVER!!!
It was wearing unmatching clothing,it had spiders or some sort of bug all over its tangled hair with ...my...brothers...fingers."AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"I screamed at the top of my lungs."You are not supposed to be here ITS MY HOUSE"the creature told me.I didn't need to be asked twice,I took the cake threw it at the creature and ran out of the house.
         by grace

1 comment:

  1. Grace I loved the ending if your story! The comedic vibe of your scary story was great. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete