Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Genius Hour: Broadway Research

Broadway Research by Manny I’m doing Broadway for my curiosity project, and I’m going to talk about how my research is going. I’ve been struggling for a bit, but I found this site that’s gonna give me a lot of information, so I’m happy! Well, I am really trying to find a video about Broadway’s history, but I couldn’t, except one, but it was only 1 minute and 40 seconds. So, that didn’t help. And from there, it was struggle after struggle. But then I found the site I told you about in the first paragraph, and that’ll help me a lot. So, my research is good news right now! I’m almost done with my history of Broadway part of the presentation. And I’m ready to move on with that, and I’m feeling good! How are you doing with your research?

No comments:

Post a Comment