Saturday, April 5, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Mya

100 word challenge
                          BY:MYA 


“BUT I THOUGHT I HAD ENOUGH TIME!!” said Jason.”But you didn’t Jason,Now go wash your hands for lunch in a few minutes.”said Jason’s teacher Miss.Honey.”I don’t like her!”said Jason to his friend john.”I like her, she is nice and she is going to give us cookies later today if we are good in reading and not goofing around,how cool is that?!” said John in excitement.”I don’t care! she never gave me enough time to finish my test! I bet nobody finished their test in time.”said Jason “Actually Jason, I finished my test just in time”said John “You have to make me feel bad” “Jason COME!”


           TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Skinner (Team100)April 7, 2014 at 2:26 PM

    This is a super conversation between two friends Mya. It would make it an even better read if you could put some paragraphs, separate lines for the different speakers.
    Thank you for sharing your work on 100wc

    ReplyDelete