Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Anticipated Book #5

The Anticipated Book #5 by Manny 

    I love Sammy Keyes! I love it I love it I love it I love it and I love it! I am on the third book in the series, and that is Sammy Keyes and the Sisters of Mercy. It’s a good book, but the book I really want to read next is Sammy Keyes and the Runaway Elf. I’m so glad I’m almost on that book because the book I really want to read is the fourth and I’m on the third! The book sounds so good! I cannot wait till I get to read it! Now, I’ll tell you all about the book.    
Well, it’s around Christmas time in Santa Martina and Sammy goes to the Christmas Parade. But then these pranksters ruin it by throwing dog’s on Sammy’s float. They fly in all different directions, and Sammy has to find them. Then all of sudden, she gets blackmailed. She has to solve what everything’s going on, or else she’s going to have a lot trouble in the future.
I can’t wait to read this book, and I hope it’s really good. Because that’s how the book sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment