Friday, April 4, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Tim

MARCH 18, 2147  MANCHESTER, ENGLAND

Today was a normal day returning from school, and I am just finishing elementary school.  I had finished my homework on the hoverbus.  I had some pre algebra homework, and a digital dissection I did on my touch pad.  I also started to do some physics calculations to help my recent project.  When I returned home, I grabbed a quick snack consisting of an apple and some sparkling water, then threw on my welding coat, and headed downstairs. I like to work at home on new inventions, and just tinker around until I create something new.  There I started working on my wormhole device.  I had programmed the software needed to operate an ideal wormhole device, but I could not get a good physical device.  I needed to find a way to increase the launch distance, decrease the recoil, and generally make it work. I thought I had enough time to finish the project before dinner, but my mother called me up for dinner. While I was gone, something horrible had taken place.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment