Saturday, April 5, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Manny

100 Word Challenge by Manny 

    I had to go to this Broadway audition. I had to! I was on the plane to New York, heading to Broadway Avenue, one of the theatres to audition for the role of Fanny Brice in Funny Girl. As the plane landed and I got off, I headed as quickly as I could to get picked up by my dad, Carl. We were on a serious rush. I needed to go to the audition, it was my life. We got there soon and I headed in. “Hello, my name is-”
    “Sorry, but you’re too late.”
    Oh no. But I thought I had enough time…

1 comment:

  1. Manny, this real life situation is written so well. Your placement of dialogue is wonderful as is your story set-up. I enjoyed reading these 100 words very much!

    Mrs. Peterson
    TX, USA

    ReplyDelete