Monday, April 7, 2014

Popular Broadway Songs

Popular Broadway Songs by Manny
    Broadway musicals, of course, have songs because they are musicals. They hold many stories many adventures, just in a song! And right now, I’m going to tell you a few popular Broadway songs!
    Well, the first one I have to mention is “On My Own” from Les Miserables. It’s a soing about love, and other stuff like that. It’s a vocally big song song, so it would take someone like Idina Menzel or Lea Michele to pull it off. The next one is “Popular” from the Tony Award winning musical, Wicked. It’s about beauty and not being popular, but being happy with yourself. It’s a funny song, trust me! When I watched the video, at funny parts in the song, the crowd laughed! And the final song is “People” from Funny Girl, the musical I want to see. I’m not sure what the song is about, but I do know that it was very popular and a lot of critics knew of.
    Those are only some of the popular Broadway songs, of course. But, I love doing these popular Broadway blogs, just to inform you about some of the popular stuff in Broadway. I hope you got a lot of info from this!

No comments:

Post a Comment