Friday, April 4, 2014

The Anticipated Book #2

The Anticipated Book #2 by Manny 

    Hello there. Today, I’m going to talk about a book that I really wanted to read for quite some time. It’s called Tunnels by Roderick Gordon. It’s gonna be really good too. Tunnels is such a unique name for a book! Don’t you think so? Anyways, I’m really excited that I have this book in my grasp to read whenever I want to!
    I’m guessing the book is about this guy named Will and no one pays attention to him, I think. Then his dad dissapeared, and he and his friend try to find him. Like I said, I’m not completely sure, but that’s what I remember of it.
    I’m so glad I have the book. It’s a long one, but that’s good, because I need something to keep me up once I continue to wait for Brunette Ambition by Lea Michele. It’s a six book series, and soon I’ll be on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment