Monday, April 28, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Eva

By:Eva

                              "C'mon mom where is it just tell me!!Ooohh found it, found the other egg""there's one more"I looked and looked and looked by my mind kept leading me to the wrong place!I looked in the living room I looked in the dinning room looked in the bathroom,my room my moms room....NOTHING!!So I decided to go look outside.When I got out there all I could see was grass and trees.And bushes.So I went back inside to get a drink of lemonade,on my way up I saw a pink fluff ball.I went into the kitchen and opened the cupboard door.But when I opened the cupboard door...I saw nothing...Dust!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eva,
    What a disappointing experience your search for the last egg must have been. All that effort, only to find dust. Was the 'pink dust ball' a significant clue?
    Ms. Sargent
    Team 100WC -- USA

    ReplyDelete