Tuesday, April 22, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Sarah

Once upon a time it was Easter and I had already gotten two EOS's in my Easter basket earlier that morning. In about one hour there was a neighborhood Easter egg hunt, and my mom insisted that we give a few things to help out. When it was time for the hunt, which I was planning not to do so I wouldn't hog all the eggs. I then found out there were EOS in some of the eggs. I sprinted out there to try and find an EOS egg. I searched and searched, but I couldn't find the egg with an EOS, I still got candy.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job Sarah. Really good word choice, and great idea for the 100 W.C.
    It really relates to us kinda because the adults don't want us to get all the eggs before the little kids get none.
    But what is EOS's
    - Sam I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sarah,
    Love the story! Is it from your real life? I wish you could have written a longer story! What else did you do for Easter?

    -Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,
    I really enjoyed reading your submission for this weeks 100 Word Challenge.
    I would love to know what 'EOS' stands for as it sounds very interesting.
    I wondered if it was some sort of hidden alien hiding in Easter eggs?
    A lovely piece of creative writing Sarah, keep up the great work!

    Best wishes,

    Saran (Team 100).

    ReplyDelete