Sunday, April 20, 2014

Ms. Dunlop's Party

Ms.Dunlop Party by Manny
    On April 17th, we had to say goodbye to our beloved student teacher, Ms.Dunlop. To celebrate her time with us, we had to share our favorite thing about her and why. I said to her that she was such an optimist, and that I liked that about her. After, she would hug all of us, which felt good. I was obviously emotional, because I was sobbing over an hour! At least it showed I cared about her and her stay with us.
    And after we shared our favorite thing about her, we got to have popsicles, and not to forget we went outside and ate them. When it was time for recess, I was still crying that Ms.Dunlop would be leaving us, so I just hung around her, and talked with her and Eva and Grace. It was hard for me to say goodbye to her, but I managed it.
    I will always remember Ms.Dunlop, and her smile and her optimism. I have had to say goodbye to people close to me these past few months, but even though I’ll probably never see her again, I still have a memory of her in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Dunlop is very nice and I am very happy for her. She has been a great help in our class. You wrote very good about our goodbye party and who she is. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sad when she left. I just could not show it because I didn't know how to. I agree with every wood you said in this blog. I hope she gets another class that cares for her as much as we do.
    - Sam I.

    ReplyDelete