Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Book Review: Cam Jensen

            CAM Jensen                             By:Steven   
                 


My first word book is Cam Jensen.  When she says "Click",she can tack a picture of what does she see.  If she wants to remember,she says "Click" again,she can remember it.  Cam's real name is Jennifer , but when people found out about her amazing memory ,they called her "The Camera".  Soon "The Camera" become just "Cam".   And she likes to solve mysteries. 
    This is a good book, you can find it in the school's library.  I think it is easy for you,but you can try.

4 comments:

  1. Great blog Steven!! This is Manny. I thought this blog was going to be great before I read it, and it was! I think Cam Jensen is a good book, too. I've read about 4. Again, good job Steven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Good job Steven! I think I might take a look at the books my-self. And it is very instructing to how she got her name? What other books do you like?
    Sam

    ReplyDelete