Thursday, January 23, 2014

Unfinished Books

 Unfinished Books by Manny 

    I have a few unfinished books that I need to get to. Do you have any unfinished books you need to get to? Well, I’m going to share a few books that I still need to finish up. Unfinished books are lonely, and need to be read soon. So there are a few books that I’ll share with you that I need to finish.
    First, The Willoughbys by Lois Lowry. The book is good and it’s a nice style for me to read. It’s a kind of boom that is a short read and I really hope to find some time to finish. Next is Grace, Gold and Glory. It’s an autobiography that Gabby Douglas wrote herself. It was so boring so I wasn’t sure if I should just quit on it or keep reading. I think I’ll just keep reading. Lastly, City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. My mom loves that book so I’ll bring it back home so she can read it. But after she finishes it, I’m going to read it more. It’s a good book so far. Even though I’m on page 17. So those are my unfinished books I need to get finished. What unfinished books do you have?

1 comment:

  1. What's the plot for City of Bones?
    - Ethan 5-B

    ReplyDelete