Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Science is Starting Soon

Starting Science by Manny 

    We’re going to be starting science soon. I have some mixed reactions. I do like science, but that means we have to speed up social studies. I don’t want to do that. Like, AT ALL! Starting science will be fun though, if I don’t think about it getting in the way of social studies.
    I have some thoughts about it. I wonder what unit it will be. Science is so fun, but so difficult. I usually do better than I expect to do though, which is great. I like doing science. The units are usually fun to do. I liked doing structures of life in 4th grade. I really liked that. Did you like structures of life? It was a fun unit. I also like the water unit. I did well in that unit. It was really fun. I do have some questions to ask. Will the unit be harder than the one before? Will I do better than I think I would? That last one is up to me. You know, maybe starting science won’t be so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment